This membership is perfect for you, if you:
This membership is not for you, if you:
Weekly virtual sessions
Session 1: An introduction to mindfulness
Session 2: Awareness
Session 3: Compassion
Session 4: Taking care of difficult feelings
Session 5: The art of mindful listening
Session 6: Loving and effective speech
Session 7: Resolving conflicts mindfully
Session 8: Supporting your peaceful home.
At home practice
You are also encouraged to practice mindfulness six days per week. This could be as little as three minutes a day or even up to 15-20 towards the end of the program once you are feeling more confident and grounded.
Raising Good Humans, written by Hunter Clarke-Fields
Written by Hunter Clarke-Fields, the creator of this Mindful Parenting Course, this book runs parallel to the weekly sessions and compliments the weekly topics.
Weekly activities, questions and scenarios to really cement the learning for the virtual sessions and Raising Good Humans.
To reflect on you mindful parenting journal day-by-day or week-by-week.
Mindful Parents Mindful Kids Membership
You will receive 6 months free access to the Mindful Parents Mindful Kids
Membership. This membership includes:
- Monthly Group Mindful Parenting Lessons:
- Monthly live meditations.
- Monthly group Q&A sessions.
- Monthly mindfulness lessons for your kids.
- Private Facebook Group Community of likeminded parents
• Understand why mindfulness plays such an integral role in being a calmer parent
• Be able to pause before reacting to situation – so that you can respond calmly and without yelling
• Find your long lost self-compassion (no more guilt!)
• Show love, kindness and empathy to your children, while building a strong connection now and into the future
• Accept that all emotions are valid, and be able to acknowledge and work through difficult emotions as they arise, so that you can role model this to your children
• Learn ways to encourage your children to both speak and listen to you so that you can live in harmony with each other
• Solve problems in a peaceful way that places all family members on an equal footing